Full Latin title: Exercitatio Anatomica de Motu Cordis et Sanguinis in Animalibus
- HTML (Multi-page, indexed) at Bartleby.com (Translations by E.W. Lane and S. Lane-Poole)
Available at Amazon.com:
This site earns a commission on purchases made via these links
- Paperback edition, translated by Robert Willis (Prometheus, 1993, 91 pg).
- Paperback edition of De Motu Cordis and De Circulatione Sanguinis in English translation. (Dover, 1995, 224 pg).
- Hardcover edition of The Works of William Harvey, includes On the Motion of the Heart and Blood in Animals, On the Circulation of the Blood, and On the Generation of Animals, along with several letters (Univ. of Pennsylcania Press, 1989).
- Latin/English CD-ROM edition, including high-resolution digital facsimile of the orginal book (Octavo, 1998).
All links verified on or after September 17, 2020