- HTML (Single page, 126 KB) at MIT Classics Archive (Translated by Thomas Francklin)
- Text file (66 KB) at MIT Classics Archive (Translated by Thomas Francklin)
- HTML at Perseus/Tufts (Translated by Sir Richard Jebb)
- Flipbook Reader (82 pages, indexed) at Richer Resources Publications (translated by Ian Johnston)
- Greek HTML at Perseus/Tufts
Available at Amazon.Com:
This site earns a commission on purchases made via these links
- Greek/English Hardcover edition of Sophocles: Antigone, The Women of Trachis, Philoctetes, Oedipus at Colonus, translation by Hugh Lloyd-Jones (Harvard Univ Pr, 1994, 599 pg).
- Paperback edition of Electra and Other Plays, translated by David Raeburn; includes Electra, Ajax, Philoctetes, and Women of Trachis (Penguin Classics, 2008, 256 pg).
- Paperback edition, translated by Keith Dewhurst (Theatre Communications Group, 2000, 96 pg).
- Mass Market Paperback edition of Sophocles : The Complete Plays, translated by Paul Roche (Signet Classics, 2010).
Available at other booksellers:
- Paperback edition at Richer Resources Publications, translated by Ian Johnston (Richer Resources, 72 pg).
All links verified on or after June 4, 2019