- HTML (Single page, 134 KB) at MIT Classics Archive (Translated by F. Storr)
- Text file (72 KB) at MIT Classics Archive (Translated by F. Storr)
- HTML at Perseus/Tufts (Translated by Sir Richard Jebb)
- Greek HTML at Perseus/Tufts
Available at Amazon.Com:
This site earns a commission on purchases made via these links
- Greek/English Hardcover edition of Sophocles: Ajax, Electra, Oedipus Tyrannus, translation by Hugh Lloyd-Jones (Harvard Univ Pr, 1994, 599).
- Paperback edition of The Oedipus Plays of Sophocles, translated by Paul Roche (Plume, 1996).
- Paperback edition of Oedipus the King (Plays for Performance), translated by Nicholas Rudall (Ivan R. Dee Inc, 2000, 64 pg).
- Thrift Paperback edition (Dover Pubns, 1993, 54 pg).
- Mass Market Paperback edition of Sophocles : The Complete Plays, translated by Paul Roche (Signet Classics, 2010).
Available at other booksellers:
- Paperback edition at Richer Resources Publications, translated by Ian Johnston (Richer Resources, 72 pg).
All links verified on or after June 4, 2019