- HTML (Single page, 109 KB) at MIT Classics Archive (Translated by R.C. Jebb)
- Text file (67 KB) at MIT Classics Archive (Translated by R.C. Jebb)
- Flipbook Reader (62 pages, indexed) at Richer Resources Publications (translated by Ian Johnston)
- HTML at Perseus/Tufts (Translated by Sir Richard Jebb)
- Greek HTML at Perseus/Tufts
- Danish JPGs (indexed scans of print edition, with raw OCR text) at Project Runeberg (Translated by Thor Lange)
Available at Amazon.Com:
This site earns a commission on purchases made via these links
- Greek/English Hardcover edition of Sophocles: Antigone, The Women of Trachis, Philoctetes, Oedipus at Colonus, translation by Hugh Lloyd-Jones (Harvard Univ Pr, 1994, 599 pg).
- Paperback edition of The Oedipus Plays of Sophocles, translated by Paul Roche (Plume, 1996).
- Paperback edition of Antigone, Oedipus the King, Electra, translated by H.D.F. Kitto (Oxford Univ Pr, 1998).
- Paperback edition of Antigone (Plays for Performance), translated by Nicholas Rudall (Ivan R. Dee Inc, 1998, 64 pg).
- Paperback edition, translated by Richard Emil Braun (Oxford Univ Pr, 1990, 101 pg).
- Paperback edition, translated by Declan Donnellan (Consortium Book Sales & Dist, 2000, 62 pg).
- Paperback edition, translated by Neil Curry (Theatre Communications Group, 2001, 80 pg).
- Mass Market Paperback edition of Sophocles : The Complete Plays, translated by Paul Roche (Signet Classics, 2010).
Available at other booksellers:
- Paperback edition at Richer Resources Publications, translated by Ian Johnston (Richer Resources, 72 pg).
All links verified on or after June 4, 2019