- HTML (single page, 277 KB) at MIT Classics Archive (Translated by Benjamin Jowett)
- HTML at Perseus/Tufts (Translated by W.R.M. Lamb)
- Greek HTML at Perseus/Tufts
- German HTML (single page) at Projekt Gutenberg-DE (Translated by Friedrich Schleiermacher)
Available at Amazon.com:
This site earns a commission on purchases made via these links
- Greek/English Hardcover edition of Lysis, Symposium, and Gorgias, translated by W.R.M. Lamb (Harvard Univ Pr, 1925).
- Hardcover edition of The Collected Dialogues of Plato, Including the Letters, multiple translators (Princeton University Press, 2005).
- Paperback edition of Protagoras, Philebus, and Gorgias, translated by Benjamin Jowett (Prentice Hall, 1996, 208 pg).
- Audio CD edition, unabridged(?) (Agora Pubns, 1998).
All links verified on or after July 7, 2019