I believe that when this work is included in Great Books lists, Part 1 is what is actually meant.
- Multi-format of Part 1 (HTML, EPUB, Kindle, Text) at Project Gutenberg (Translated by Bayard Taylor)
- Flipbook Reader (248 pages, indexed) at Richer Resources Publications, includes parts I & II (translated by Douglas Langworthy)
- German HTML of Part 1 (Multi-page, hover over "Inhalt" for index) at Projekt Gutenberg-DE
- German HTML of Part 2 (Multi-page, hover over "Inhalt" for index) at Projekt Gutenberg-DE
- German Multi-format of Part 1 (HTML, EPUB, Kindle, Text) at Project Gutenberg
- German Multi-format of Part 2 (HTML, EPUB, Kindle, Text) at Project Gutenberg
Available at Amazon.com:
This site earns a commission on purchases made via these links
- Hardcover edition of Selected Works : Including The Sorrows of Young Werther, Elective Affinities, Italian Journey, Faust; translations by Elizabeth Mayer and Louise Bogan (Knopf, 2000, 1248 pg).
- Paperback edition of Faust, Part Two, translated by Martin Greenberg (Yale Univ Pr, 1998, 272 pg).
- Paperback edition of Faust, Part One, translated by Peter Salm (Bantam Classics, 1988).
- Spanish Paperback edition, Fausto (iUniverse.com, 1999, 260 pg).
Available at other booksellers:
- Paperback edition at Richer Resources Publications, translated by Douglas Langworthy.
- French Paperback edition, Faust I et II, at Amazon.fr (Garnier Flammarion, 1990, 554 pg).
All links verified on or after October 18, 2020