- HTML (single page, 69 KB) at MIT Classics Archive (Translated by E.P. Coleridge)
- HTML at Perseus/Tufts (Translated by E.P. Coleridge)
- Greek HTML at Perseus/Tufts
- Swedish Multi-format (HTML, EPUB, Kindle, Text) at Project Gutenberg
Available at Amazon.com:
This site earns a commission on purchases made via these links
- Greek/English Hardcover edition of Helen, Phoenecian Women, and Orestes, translated by David Kovacs (Harvard Univ Pr, 2002).
- Paperback edition of Euripides IV: Rhesus, The Suppliant Women, Orestes, Iphigenia in Aulis; translations by Frank William Jones, William Arrowsmith, and Charles R. Walker (Univ of Chicago Pr, 1968, 314 pg).
- Paperback edition of Euripides, 4 : Ion, Children of Heracles, the Madness of Heracles, Iphigenia in Tauris, Orestes; translations by Deborah H. Roberts, J.T. Barbarese, Katharine Washburn, David Curzon, Carolyn Kizer and Greg Delanty (Univ of Pennsylvania Pr, 1999).
- Paperback edition of Euripides IV: Helen, The Phoenician Women, Orestes (The Complete Greek Tragedies), translations by Richmond Lattimore, Elizabeth Wyckoff, and William Arrowsmith (Univ of Chicago Pr, 2013).
Available at other booksellers:
- Paperback edition at Richer Resources Publications, translated by Ian Johnston.
All links verified on or after June 27, 2019