- HTML (single page, 104 KB) at MIT Classics Archive (Translated by E.P. Coleridge)
- HTML at Perseus/Tufts (Translated by E.P. Coleridge)
- Greek HTML at Perseus/Tufts
Available at Amazon.com:
This site earns a commission on purchases made via these links
- Greek/English Hardcover edition of Children of Heracles, Hippolytus, Andromache, and Hecuba, translated by David Kovacs (Harvard Univ Pr, 1996, 528 pg).
- Paperback edition of Euripides II: Andromache, Hecuba, The Suppliant Women, Electra (The Complete Greek Tragedies), translations by Deborah Roberts, William Arrowsmith, Frank William Jones, and Emily Townsend Vermeule (Univ of Chicago Pr, 2013).
- Spanish Hardcover edition, Tragedias I, includes Alcestis, Medea, Cyclops, Hippolytus, Andromache, Hecuba, and The Heracleidae (Hippolytus) (Alianza Editorial, 1985, 231 pg).
All links verified on or after June 27, 2019