- HTML (single page, 104 KB) at MIT Classics Archive (Translated by Richard Aldington)
- HTML at Perseus/Tufts (Translated by David Kovacs)
- Greek HTML at Perseus/Tufts
- German HTML (3 pages, hover over "Inhalt" for index) at Projekt Gutenberg DE (Translated by J.A. Hartung)
- Welsh Page Scans (scrollable) at HathiTrust (Translated by D. Rowlands and D.E. Edwardes)
Available at Amazon.com:
This site earns a commission on purchases made via these links
- Greek/English Hardcover edition of Cyclops, Alcestis, and Medea, translated by David Kovacs (Harvard Univ Pr, 1995, 427 pg).
- Paperback edition of Euripides, 3 : Alcestis, Daughters of Troy, The Phoenician Women, Iphigenia at Aulis, Rhesus; translations by Fred Chappell, Mark Rudman, Richard Elman, Elaine Terranova, and George Economou (Univ of Pennsylvania Pr, 1998, 392 pg).
- Paperback edition of Euripides I: Alcestis, Medea, The Children of Heracles, Hippolytus (The Complete Greek Tragedies); translations by Richmond Lattimore, Oliver Taplin, Mark Griffith, and David Grene (Univ of Chicago Pr, 2013).
- Paperback edition, translated by William Arrowsmith (Oxford Univ Pr, 1989, 140 pg).
- Spanish Hardcover edition, Tragedias I, includes Alcestis, Medea, Cyclops, Hippolytus, Andromache, Hecuba, and The Heracleidae (Hippolytus) (Alianza Editorial, 1985, 231 pg).
All links verified on or after June 27, 2019